- The Core Group was founded in 2011 with an annual turnover of £30 million in 2018.
- Privately owned by CEO & Senior Management
- Leading provider for sports recruitment in the UK
- We foster long-term, trusted relationships with our clients
- Focused on delivering results and tailored services to align with our client’s goals
- Effective and technical recruitment solutions
The Core Group was founded in 2011, and have quickly developed an excellent working relationship with many of the major companies across multiple specific sectors.
We take pride in every aspect of our work and only source and place candidates of the highest calibre.
We believe that knowledge and experience of the field we are working in is essential, and most of the consultants who work at Core Group have also worked in their specific industry sectors. This provides us with a better understanding of what our clients need from their staffing requirements.
We provide much more than just candidates who meet our clients’ experience and qualification criteria. We also aim to place people who will fit into the business and work well alongside existing employees. This is why it’s so important to us to build long-term relationships with our clients, as this enables us to understand exactly what they need and to target our search accordingly.
Within a fast-paced business, working hours are not 9 to 5, so we provide clients with a 24/7 service. Our consultants have an open and honest manner, so clients are always kept in the know and don’t have any unexpected problems.
2 Bishop’s Court, Lincoln Road, High Wycombe, HP12 3RE.
142 Old Shoreham Road, Hove, BN3 7BD.
2 West Regent Street, Glasgow, G2 1RW.
26 Horseshoe Park, Pangbourne, Reading, RG8 7JW.
Villas De Costalita 29688, Spain